Car insurance also known as motor insurance or vehicle insurance. It is performed to protect your car from unforeseen hazards. The cover essentially provides safety against the loss incurred due of unavoidable situations. It can help cover against theft, financial damage caused by accidents and any succeeding liabilities. The insurance covers the insured and his car while also protecting the other third parties (car and people). The high quality of the insurance would depend on certain parameters like value of the vehicle, kind of coverage, vehicle classification, deductible etc. Car insurance offers confidence to operate a car peacefully. In emergencies it functions like a benefit to the insurance holder.
Car Insurance In Dubai
Long before cars were thought to be a luxury in Dubai. But, today things have changed. A car isn’t an extravagance any more. Its more of a necessity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. People buy a car to commute from one place to another.
According to the UAE law , it is compulsory to have insurance for your car whether it is brand new car or a second hand car. Dubai is a business hub and so there are lot of companies which provide Vehicle insurance coverages. We at Alia Insurance Broker have partnered with various insurance companies. Having flexibility in car insurance prices makes us our customers top priority while buying car insurance in dubai.
To get the best insurance coverage you need to have sufficient knowledge of the product. But if you are with us, we will guide you thoroughly about the types of covers in insurance its benefits and requirements.
There are two types of motor policies in the UAE :
1- Comprehensive Insurance
The comprehensive insurance gives you a wider coverage. It is little costlier in comparison to third-party automobile insurance. It is costly because the insurance plan does not only cover the vehicle against an accident, fire, malicious act fire and theft but also provides coverage for personal mishaps if passengers and driver need healthcare. As a whole, it offers coverage for you and the third-party in the event of an accident.
2- Third Party Insurance
Third-party liability insurance provides coverage limited to the third-party car and passengers if an accident happens. If you have purchased third-party liability insurance, then you will have to pay less as compared to comprehensive insurance. That said, you will need to pay extra in case there is any problems caused to your vehicle due to a major accident.
When you have availed motor finance, a majority of the lending company in the United Arab Emirates won’t enable you to have Third party insurance.
The insurance experts recommend buying auto insurance rather than third-party responsibility insurance. It offers wide insurance coverage and financial security in the event there may be an accident.
Requirements For Car Insurance In Dubai
In order to issue new Car Insurance policy, we need the following information:
- Driver’s License Copy (Front & Back)
- Vehicle Registration Card Copy OR Car Purchase Letter (Front & Back)
- Driver’s Emirates ID (Front & Back)
- Passing Paper (If The Registration has expired or if its a second hand car)
You can send the above documents through email : email@example.com
You can send the above documents through Whatsapp
Providing electronic copies of the above documents before the issuance of the Motor Insurance Policy is mandated by law and any misrepresentation or wrong information can result in cancellation of Insurance policy and refusal of claim.
Car Insurance Renewal
At Alia Insurance Broker we remind our precious customers to renew there vehicle insurance policy two months prior to your car registration (Mulkiya) expiry. The renewal of the insurance policy depends on the claim history of the previous year.
If you need any help you can contact us at 06-5687474 and speak to one of our expert for any information that you may need, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will come back to you as earliest as possible.
Benefits Of Car Insurance
Main Benefits :
- Agency Repair: Repair damaged or accident vehicle from the manufacturer.
- Road Side Assistance: This support is provided by different service providers. They handle automobile towing, battery boost, flat tyre, lock out, emergency gas delivery, and GCC roadside assistance.
- Ambulance fees: Protection for the insured up to AED 6770/- if a medical treatment is required consequently of an accident.
- Personal Effects: Protection for loss or damage of vehicles up to AED 5,000/- if the loss or damage is due to fire, lightning or exterior explosion.
- Personal Damage: Insurance for the covered and/or spouse , if there are any type of bodily injuries.
- GCC Cover: Insurance for the automobile driver driving on the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
- Sociable Perils: Vehicle value covered against social risks due to civil commotion, riot and strike.
- Legal Liability: Insurance for driver’s family members as passengers determined about a case by case basis.
- Off Road Cover: Covers the insured vehicle because of this of a major accident occurring off road.
Optional Benefits :
- Personal Accident Benefit for Driver: Coverage for the licensed driver up to AED 200,000.
- Personal Accident Benefit for Passengers: Coverage for passengers up to AED 200,000.
- Windscreen Cover: Coverage for Windscreen up to AED 5,000.
- Natural Calamity: Coverage for loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to natural disasters like storm, flood, hail, and so on.
- Rent A Car: Rent A Car for the duration until claim settlement for up to 10 days.
- Agency Repair: Extended agency repair for vehicles with good claim record.
- Oman Cover: Specifically extends geographical coverage to Oman.
- Lock Replacement: It provides the cost of replacing the locks in case your car keys are stolen.
We support you in finding affordable auto insurance, from leading companies all over the Emirates.
Whether you’re looking for cheap automobile insurance in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman or Sharjah, we have you covered. We offer you different prices from various insurance companies around the UAE and discover the best motor insurance that suits your needs. Our prices begin from AED 788 and can rise with regards to the kind of cover chosen, vehicle details, drivers details, etc. Simply share your details, and our experts will help you in buying your proper protection plans.
How Can We Help You ?
1- Best Insurance Options
Wide coverage options and benefits with highly competitive rates.
2- Car Insurance Renewal
Renewal process made simple through Email OR Phone.
3- Guidance In Claims
Support customers in handling claims and get their cars repaired.
Alia Insurance Broker
Address: No.605,Al Ghanam Business Center,Al Khalidiya Rd,Al Majaz Area – Sharjah
Phone: 06 568 7474